Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Psychotic Ramblings.

This is my second attempt to start a blog. I have every expectation that this one will end just as quickly as the first. I give it two weeks, tops.

What am I trying to get out of the whole blog experience?

I have no idea. That might be a major stumbling block for me. I do have problems finishing things when I don't have exact goals in mind. I guess that I'm hoping that since blogs never really "finish", my problem with finishing things won't be a problem at all.

Anywho- welcome to my blog. There are going to be spelling mistakes, major punctuation errors, ideas that go unexplained, and a wide variety of jokes that aren't funny. Sorry about that, but that's the way my mind doesn't work.

1 comment:

Tedwrd said...

Woot
Welcome back,Ixtlilton!